1). We are looking to fellowship with other sons, brothers and friends who see our gathering together unto Him like a family reunion, not just another meeting or event.
• We are sons of the same Father and brothers of the same family, and we all have a place at the table in the Father's house. Ref. Isaiah 56:7 - John 14:2-12
2). We are looking to relate with other houses and families who agree with the prayer of Yahshua in John 17:21-26, and who fully embrace the Father's heart concerning Ephesians 4:1-6.
• The Ekklesia and Kingdom are ONE in every locale and region around the world.
• There are NO distinctions, delineations or divisions in the house that Yahshua is building.
3). We are looking to come together for His greater Kingdom purpose and work to serve our various communities, especially those of the household of faith.
• It is every true disciples’ responsibility to bear up the burden of the orphans and widows in their lives. That should include widowers and senior Kingdom citizens within our spheres of influence. Ref. James 1:23-27
4). We celebrate our rich history and joint heritage as a people, but our legacy should not be limited by walls and barriers that continue to separate and divide us from our commonwealth.
• We are NOT against anything or anybody that is involved in the ongoing work of the ministry of Messiah, and we should be working together to serve His greater Kingdom purpose.
5). We are looking for those who are looking for us and we will be forming alliances with those who understand the value of ordained covenantal relationship.
• One of the hallmarks of seeing and entering the Kingdom is not having any walls and barriers or boundaries and territories in our hearts. We have outgrown the need for conflict that results in opposing warring factions. Ref. Isaiah 2:2-4, 4:2-6
• Unless and until we are willing to relate beyond our petty differences, nothing much will change about our lives together in Him. Diversity is the spice of life and unity cannot be achieved without controversy, conflict, concession and compromise. Simply put, we need one another, and we are better together.
"The things that unite us are more important than the things that divide us."
We Are One!
Apostolic Kingdom Alliance – www.truekklesia.com
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers