Ready Mix Class A or B Drivers (Corsicana/Frankston/Buffalo) (FRANKSTON)
Big Creek Construction
compensation: Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Paid Vacation employment type: full-time job title: Ready Mix Class A or B Drivers
QR Code Link to This Post
BC Materials is looking for Ready Mix Drivers in the Corsicana/Frankston/Buffalo area!
Responsible of transporting ready mix concrete to commercial, construction and residential projects
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Safely Operate a Class B (Class A Preferred) truck to transport concrete to job sites
• Inspect truck for defects before and after trips and submit report indicating truck condition
• Maintain Driver Log according to DOT requirements
• Willing to travel and work away from home when required
• Wash residual concrete from the truck and maintain a clean appearance by complying with BC Material’s operational policies, procedures and standards.
• Assure all safety policies and procedures are followed to prevent any and all unsafe actions, processes and behaviors observed
• Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in designated operations and production areas as stated by OSHA and/or MSHA
• Ability to read maps and navigate to new locations
• Ability to work flexible shifts, including weekends and overtime.
• Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors and the general public at all times
• Must have a Class B-CDL License (REQUIRED) Class A preferred
• Must be able to drive a Standard Transmission (REQUIRED)
• No more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years (REQUIRED)
• Pass a pre-employment "Fit for Work" physical (REQUIRED)
• Pass a drug and alcohol test (REQUIRED)
To apply go online to our website www.bigcreekconstruction.com Go to the Positions Available tab, then click apply on position #1.
EOE Minorities and Women Encouraged to Apply EOE
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.