compensation: Dependent Upon Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
National Property Management company is currently seeking a hands-on, team-oriented Maintenance Technician I with a can-do attitude!
The Maintenance Technician I will work out of our residential community located in Angelina County, TX!
- Execute and sustain daily repair and upkeep of the property
- Preparation of vacant units for occupancy within established deadlines
- Manage service requests and response times, ensuring completion within established deadlines while warranting responsive, efficient and courteous customer service
- Ensure OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Act) standards are met at all times
- Maintain a safe work environment at all times and reporting any safety concerns/issues to the Maintenance Supervisor or Property Manager
- Adhere to section 608 of The Clean Air Act
- Ensure the proper care, maintenance and inventory of all tools and equipment
- Ensure the proper care, maintenance and inventory of all personal tools
- Maintain logs and records
- Maintain the required property uniform and ensure a professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or the residents through the Incident Report form
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of and adherence to policies and procedures. Uphold and demonstrate the philosophy that residents are number one priority by providing exceptional customer service
- Seek educational opportunities and self-improvement for personal growth and development
- Participate in on-going property preventative maintenance plan
- Assist in team effort of maintaining curb appeal and general cleanliness of buildings and grounds
- On call duties are required and overtime may be necessary periodically
- Complete required tasks such as required training, logs and reports in a timely manner
- Communicate adequate inventory of maintenance supplies and parts to be reported to Property Manager and Regional Manager
- Other duties as may be periodically assigned by Manager or Maintenance Supervisor
EDUCATION: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required; Industry related courses preferred
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of one (1) year of maintenance and general repair experience or Groundskeeper.
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS:
- REQUIRED: EPA Section 608 Type I and II or Universal Technician license required
- Valid/Active Driver's License Required!
- Knowledge in maintenance to include carpentry, electrical, heating and cooling systems, plumbing, painting, drywall, buffing and waxing; use of power tools, (pools and irrigation systems where necessary)
- Knowledge of local, state and federal laws
- Knowledge of Fair housing Laws
- Record keeping and organizational skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Must own tools in states where applicable
We administer a maintenance test and conduct criminal background and drug screening.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities