QR Code Link to This Post
Palestine, TX, US
Apply Through External Website:
Tampico Bottling Company, a growing company with corporate offices in Chicago, has an immediate opportunity for Maintenance Manager in Palestine, Texas
ABOUT US: Bottling Irresistible – Discover Flavors of Fun!
Here at Tampico Bottling, we are constantly striving to create moments of joy for our consumers through our products and an awesome culture for our employees! Besides working with one of the top selling brands of Refrigerated Juice Drinks available in groceries across America and around the world, we are a team of dedicated people focused on bringing our consumers the best tasting, highest quality products at the best value.
Our dedicated and inquisitive team is behind everything we do, we are always improving. Our employees enjoy competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits such as vacation, health, dental, vision, life insurance, short/long-term disability, employee assistance program, tuition reimbursement, wellness program, ESOP, and the option to participate in the company’s 401K plan. We can only imagine what the future holds, but we know it will be irresistible.
Tampico Bottling seeks a Maintenance Manager to lead and manage the maintenance team, and oversee all aspects of maintenance, which includes equipment, machinery, building and grounds. This position is responsible for ensuring that repairs to all equipment, building systems and structures are done timely, cost effectively and in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s), and to ensure the active and effective participation of the maintenance team to the plant continuous improvement processes. This position also supports equipment and facilities related capital expenditure projects for the site, including the planning and coordination of maintenance and engineering vendors, contractors, and equipment suppliers. This role reports to the Plant Manager.
- Manage the maintenance team, budget, vendors, and contractors to enable the achievement of the plant safety, quality, cost, and production volume objectives.
- Support production goals by reviewing information and KPI’s daily for rapid corrective/preventive actions identification and implementation. Create and maintain needed maintenance KPI’s.
- Provide hands on technical support to production and lead the maintenance team in their collective efforts with QEHS and production to ensure a safe, compliant, and cost-effective workplace and product.
- Develop, implement, and successfully manage the plant’s preventive maintenance program.
- Actively lead the participation of the maintenance department in the plant continuous improvement process.
- Work with all capex project stakeholders to develop proposals, determine scope, create schedules, and supervise project implementation.
- Maintain the plant CAD drawing library and equipment documentation.
- 5+ years experience in Food/Beverage manufacturing maintenance management required; engineering project management and implementation a plus.
- Certification or Associate degree in industrial maintenance, electricity, engineering, or automation required.; Bachelor’s degree in engineering preferred.
- Initiative to drive changes, work independently and make an impact to improve processes, SOP’s and KPI’s.
- Knowledge of food/beverage equipment and understanding of the continuous improvement processes.
- Must be electrically and mechanically proficient including proficiency with AutoCAD, being able to troubleshoot breakdowns through observations and by reading blueprints CAD drawings and electrical schematics
- Knowledge of project scheduling, cost tracking, forecasting, writing reports and procedure manuals.
- Able to work varying shifts, weekends and in a plant manufacturing environment.
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements related to QEHS, GMP’s, food safety and building codes.
- Able to stand or sit for prolonged hours, lift 50 lbs. and climb stairs.
- Must be able to travel 10% of the time and work varying shifts and weekend, at times, to support project execution requirements.
- Intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office Experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Prefer to reside in the Palestine, Texas or surrounding areas.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Our organization has a dynamic work environment where positions may evolve and change. Therefore, the Company reserves the right to modify, delete, or add job duties, responsibilities and skills that are stated in this job description at any time.
Tampico Beverages, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are committed to supporting diversity and equality across our organization and we work diligently to maintain a workplace free from discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, civil union status, parental status, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.