We want contractors to help field property preservation work orders for locations in and around Tyler and other areas of Eastern Texas.
QR Code Link to This Post
All contractors must be able to consistently take clear and color photographs, follow all outlined procedures, maintain ready email and phone contact for questions, and maintain all deadlines set. Your reliable work range must cover at least one full county.
If interested in this opportunity, respond to this ad with your NAME and BUSINESS NAME, contact NUMBER, and brief explanation of your EXPERIENCE and YEARS with the different tasks listed; see "TASKS" section below for reference.
ITEMS NEEDED IN ADDITION TO APPROPRIATE TOOLS FOR TASKS:
- Cell phone with service for areas covered
- Reliable Internet service to receive and submit work orders and photos; (additional Internet access on phone highly advised)
- Active insurance
- Valid driving license
- Ready means of transportation with capability to pull a trailer
- Ready access to a digital camera, or phone camera, with a flash
We are looking for contractors with property preservation experience that can handle as many, if not all, of the following tasks (be sure to list in your email response which tasks you are qualified for, and your years of experience in that field)
- General Handyman Services
- Carpet and Flooring
- Drywall and Painting
- Maid and Property Cleaning Services
- Pool Maintenance
- Home Inspection
- Securing and Lock Changes
- Trash Outs
- Structural Engineering
- Pest Remediation
- Mold Remediation
Again, if interested in this opportunity, respond to this ad with your NAME and BUSINESS NAME, contact NUMBER, and brief explanation of your EXPERIENCE and YEARS with the different tasks listed; see "TASKS" section above for reference.