65 Acre - Hunting and Recreational Retreat!
Duck Hunting Land
Family Getaway: Great for ATV riding, Shooting, Hunting, or just relaxing around the campfire.
Duck hunters dream with two duck marshes!!! Start your hunting season with White-tailed Deer and then Ducks, ducks and more ducks. Hog, Turkey, and other assorted hunting opportunities also abound on this 65 acre tract located in the hardwoods near the Sulphur River between Mt Pleasant and Clarksville TX.
- Complete with a metal building constructed on a concrete slab, finished out and furnished.
- 2 bedrooms / full bath / living area / full kitchen with new stainless appliances…sleep 6 comfortably.
- Mr. Cool heat/cool unit newly added.
- Attached garage/shop with overhead door on one end.
- A covered front porch that runs the length of the building, offering a great place to relax and enjoy the peaceful view of
wildlife overlooking the duck marsh.
- Additional building (approx. 400 sq. ft.) currently used as game room (pool table included) could also be used as a
bunkhouse or additional storage.
- There is also a covered carport that if needed, could easily be enclosed for equipment storage.
- Next to cabin is a second electric meter that is setup for RV hookup.
- Very secluded located near the end of private dead end road behind a locked gate, so no through traffic.
- Large hunting blind stays and is ready for you to start your hunt.
- Property qualifies for ag/timber exemption, so taxes are under $200/yr.
- Acreage at this price is rare so also could be an investment opportunity
The area is primarily known for its deer and hog population. BUT…This unique property offers an amazing opportunity to the avid duck hunter with two duck marshes/wetlands that attract a variety of migrating waterfowl throughout the season.
So if you're looking for that "almost off the grid" place to play, ride, shoot, hunt, or just hangout and enjoy the outdoors this is the place for you. And all with most of the comforts of home so even that family member who isn't the outdoor type can enjoy it.
Location you're wondering?? Well there is no address here. The nearest address I could find on google is 539 Snoddy Trail, Avery Tx. This property is on Snoddy Trail just south of 539 before the road dead ends. Hope you find it, let me know if you don't.
Do NOT contact this poster with unsolicited services or offers.