Come be a part of our award winning team!!!
QR Code Link to This Post
Best Western Canton Inn is hiring a night auditor
MUST APPLY IN PERSON ONLY PLEASE
(applications are the front desk)
2251 Trade Days Blvd
Canton, TX 75103
No emails/No phone calls
Hours are 11:00 pm until 7:00 am
Approx 56 hours every two weeks
Pay starts at $8.00 per hour through training.
Increases to $9.00 per hour after training.
Increases to $10.00 per hour after 90 days (based on dependability and performance)
If you have experience with MSI Nite Vision or Visual Matrix we can discuss a higher hourly wage during interview.
We offer paid vacation after 1 year
Discounts on hotel rooms around the world
Job Title: Night Auditor
Job Summary: Audits, balances, and reports on the various areas of the hotel (e.g., food and
beverage, rooms, front desk, gift shop, etc.) to provide accurate and timely financial information on the
hotel’s operational performance for the day. Oversees front office/front desk operations during the
• Checks front office accounting records for accuracy and compiles information for the hotel’s
• Tracks room revenues, occupancy percentages, and other front office operating statistics.
• Prepares summary of cash, check, and credit card activities, reflecting the hotel’s financial
performance for the day.
• Posts room charges and room taxes to guest accounts. Processes guest charge vouchers and
credit card vouchers.
• Verifies all account postings and balances.
• Summarizes results of operations and prepares reports for management.
• Performs duties of the Front Desk Agent.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Accounting background preferred.
• Previous hotel experience desired.
• Strong customer service orientation and skills.
• Present a professional image, and able to communicate well with both guests and employees.
• Ability to operate front office equipment and computers.
• Ability to compile facts and figures.
• Ability to understand principles of auditing, balancing, and closing out accounts.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.