Kettle Corn and Lemonade Smasher Business (and 8x12 storage trailer)
You can make money quickly as there is nothing you need to get started except possibly some supplies (currently I do have a few supplies of popcorn, sugar, salt and oil you can have).
We have been in the Kettle Corn business for 6 years! There are no real reasons to sell the business other than life has the family moving on to other things. This is a great family business that allows you to earn some extra cash on the weekends. It is hard work but fun and rewarding.
We have a list of 600 events across Texas, a listing of county and city websites within an hour of Dallas, a list of Fairs and Festival websites we've used over the years...
...in other words, we have the experience to share with you to be successful.
If the ad is up, it is still available. Cash Only.
There are too many items to list. I have the majority of equipment and items listed below.
1. 160qt Kettle Corn Popper with oil warmer (The largest and best made on the market)
2. Stainless Steel Cooling Rack
3. Portable sink, with 3 tub storage containers
4. Front counter with 4-tub drawers
5. Three 4' Portable Tables
6. 10x10 Ez-Up Tent with sidewalls
7. Custom Made Awning Canopy for tent
8. Two tape sealers (for sealing bags) with extra spools of tape
9. Special weighted "feet" for the tent (for wind)
10. Front counter Kettle Corn Banner
11. Two Flutter Flags (15'Tall) Kettle Corn
12. One Flutter Flag (15'Tall) Lemonade
13. One Sky Banner Arms with Special Air-Vented Kettle Corn Banner (The tall banner that goes high above the tent)
14. 2000-Watt Generator (Very QUIET)
15. 6-Gallon Porter&Cable Air Compressor (for Lemonade Smasher)
16. One Lemonade Smasher Unit
17. Six - 20 Gallon water jugs for lemonade water
18. Two - "Cube"-Style Coolers with wheels for lemonade ice
19. 32 Oz Plastic Cups, Straws, Lids
20. Stirring Paddle
21. Multiple Recipes from Regular, Carmel, Cheese, and other flavors
22. 5-Sample Taster Tubs
23. Measuring Scoops and spoons for ingredients (corn, sugar, cheese, flavors)
24. Two-extra water reservoirs for sink/cleaning
25. Two large orange safety cones
26. Face mask (for popping)
27. Square Stand to hold iPad for Cash Register (iPad not included)
28. Cash register drawer
29. Lights for night events (both decorative and spot lights for banners)
30. Safety Equipment/Cleaning Supplies (5lb ABC Fire extinguisher)
31. Plenty of extension cords, Ball bungee cords, and extra outlet plugs
32. Two - 30lb Propane Tanks
33. "Sandwich"-type sign for foot traffic
34. A little less than 1000 Small and Large bags for popcorn
8x12 Storage Trailer (storage only - can not serve out of trailer). The trailer is a little older but does the job. There is no title for the trailer; registration only - Texas does not require titles for less than 4000lb.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers